BleachMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BleachMS Forum

BleachMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

richard17871's GM app plz read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard17871

richard17871's GM app plz read Empty
PostSubject: richard17871's GM app plz read   richard17871's GM app plz read EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:58 am

Name (Real) : Richard Joseph Haid

IGN (in game name) : Actually I haven't made a charecter.

Level : SAME ANSWER AS THE ONE BEFOR THIS SO I GUESS 0
What can you do to help our community : I can be help of any assistance, I can make
banners, for the website, I am excellent at holding events, and I am very very very
good at being freindly, and i dont abuse my powers

How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) : 4 DragonStory, ShieldMS (admin), PierceMS (admin),
FallenCity.

Do you have Experience : I have a ton of experience like i said above i was an admin and i have been many
gm's, I know a hacker when i see one like if i saw a hacker off of the top of my head I would comfirm
that he was hacking I have been in so many private server's usually bad ones and they all had tons of hackers!
I basicly know what all the hackers look like (i mean like i know what it looks like when there hacking)
Next I would ban him and of course I would report it to the admin if that's ok xD.

Why should Chloe and Me pick you : You should pick me because well i dont abuse my powers, i am nice and
very freindly but when somthing bad happens i can be strict and i will me hard to people if they are bad and they
are hacking and etc.......

What can you do to help the server better : I can help your server with really anything i am good at alot of things
and i learn extremely fast at learning. I can also make animated banners/icons for the server.

Do you have a GM Handbook : Ummm........... yea i do actually xD

Do you know lots of commands : I know all these: !map
!jai
!jail
!lolcastle
!warp
!warp
!toggleoffense
!warphere
!spawn
!servermessage
!array
!notice
!job
!clock
!pill
!item
!drop
!shop
!equi
!clearshops
!cleardrops
!clearevents
!clearquest
!gpd
!sp
!fakerelog
!test
!dc
!charinfo
!ban
!levelup
!whereami
!version
!connected
!whosthere
!shutdown
!shutdownworld
!shutdownnow
!timerdebug
!threads
!showtrace
!dumpthreads
!reloadops
!killall
!monsterdebug
!skill
!spawndebug
!door
!tdrops
!lowhp
!fullhp
!cheaters
i know ur server might not need all these but i know all these

How much people can you invite : I can invite basicly all my freinds which is over like 20 and they can tell there freinds
so bascily i could make atleast a well 40+ people come.

Extra Info : Hobbies : My hobbies are playing MS xD.......... Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Computer projects,
animation, really I am very creative, I like art, and I collect shot-glasses.

PLZ CONTACT ME BY EMAIL I WILL ALSO BE CHECKNG THIS FORUM MY EMAIL IS: richard17871@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

richard17871's GM app plz read Empty
PostSubject: Re: richard17871's GM app plz read   richard17871's GM app plz read EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 pm

ok richard ur apply is a good one Ill give u my Mark of Approval XD btw copy and paste it into new forum >> http://bleachmaple.darkbb.com

Thanks Sincerly
[Admin]DrLay
Back to top Go down
https://bleachmsforum.rpg-board.net

richard17871's GM app plz read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachMS Forum :: Your first category :: Post GM Applications Under This Topic-
Jump to: